Thursday, November 10, 2011

Visits....


Both of my parents visited recently so here are some photos from that.  We are getting ready to do a big trip to DC, Raleigh and the beach.  More after Thanksgiving.....I would also like to note that a few days ago I laid Siler down on a quilt on the floor like I always do and turned around to the computer to send and email and then looked back and she had scootched off the quilt onto floor and was reaching for a basket full of toys.  My life is about to get more interesting!



I have no idea what Parrish said to my dad but apparently only my dad heard and it was REALLY funny! He was probably complaining about me calling for a group photo...






First time in the high chair at the table.






Hanging with Colonel

Alternative halloween costume.....







Hanging out with Grandmom in the Lowcountry.

No comments:

Post a Comment