Friday, January 13, 2012

Yet another photoshoot....


The thing about photoshoots is that I can never decide which photo I like best.  Narrow it down to 5 you say....too hard.  Every face she makes is freaking cute!!  So here are a few of my favs...I narrowed it down to 7.









It was slightly difficult to get Siler to look at the camera because she wanted to was paying more attention to the delicious pine straw, leaves, whatever was on the ground.  So we have a lot of photos like this:

 We also have a lot of photos where whoever wasn't behind the camera was trying to get her to look up and smile and she would look over at us with a rather bewildered look.....like this:

"Can't you see I'm busy right now?"

One last shot....look at those legs!!  This was an old dress of mine but I think I was wearing it at about 1 year.....she's 7 1/2 months......

Yay for photoshoots!




2 comments:

  1. Here at Unity Healing Arts, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Massage Therapist, Massage Therapist, Asian Massage Therapist, Massage, Physical Therapist, Deep Tissue Massage, Reiki Massage , Reflexologist, Prenatal Massage, Swedish Massage, Massage Salon and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (828) 225-5825
    http://www.unityhealingarts.com/

    ReplyDelete